Low Credit Mortgage Assistance
City 1st Mortgage offers home financing solutions for borrowers with lower credit scores. Find out how much you qualify for today by using one of our easy tools!
Mortgages for Less than Perfect Credit
You don’t need perfect credit to become a homeowner or to refinance your current mortgage. We have excellent options for borrowers with credit scores down to 580.
It takes just seconds to request current pricing for our Low FICO home loan programs.
Have questions? Give us a call anytime at (866) 655-0466.
Request Additional Information
Low Credit Program Requirements*
To be eligible borrowers must:
- Have a valid Social Security Number.
- Be able verify employment for the most recent two full years. If in school or serving in the military within the recent two full years, must provide evidence supporting this such as college transcripts or discharge papers.
- Non-permanent Resident Aliens must provide evidence of permanent residency issued by the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS) and indicate the borrower is a lawful permanent resident alien on the URLA.
- Borrower must be able to show that they have enough funds in reserve to cover 5 payments for FICOs 580-619 and 2 payments for FICOs 620-639.
- Reserves must be non-encumbered (i.e. not in a 401K).
Eligible Credit Score
Self Employed Borrowers
- If self employed, must have owned business for a minimum of 3 years.
Down Payment & Loan-to-Value Requirements
- As little as 3.5% down for 580 FICO scores.
- Manual Underwrites available for FICO scores under 580.
*Please note that this is not a full list of requirements and all details listed are subject to change. Contact us for additional information and to learn if you are eligible – (866) 655-0466
Equal Housing Lender | © 2019 City 1st Mortgage Services, LLC. | Company NMLS ID 3117 | NMLS Consumer Access
Privacy Notice | Terms | Texas Consumer Complaint Disclosure
City 1st Mortgage Services, LLC. (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) is an equal opportunity lender, licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act.