Low Credit Mortgage Assistance
Home financing solutions for borrowers with credit scores down to 580.
Mortgages for Less than Perfect Credit
You don’t need perfect credit to become a homeowner or to refinance your current mortgage. We have excellent options for borrowers with credit scores down to 580.
It takes just seconds to request current pricing for our Low FICO home loan programs.
Have questions? Give us a call anytime at (866) 655-0466.
Request Additional Information
Low Credit Program Requirements*
To be eligible borrowers must:
- Have a valid Social Security Number.
- Be able verify employment for the most recent two full years. If in school or serving in the military within the recent two full years, must provide evidence supporting this such as college transcripts or discharge papers.
- Non-permanent Resident Aliens must provide evidence of permanent residency issued by the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS) and indicate the borrower is a lawful permanent resident alien on the URLA.
- Borrower must be able to show that they have enough funds in reserve to cover 5 payments for FICOs 580-619 and 2 payments for FICOs 620-639.
- Reserves must be non-encumbered (i.e. not in a 401K).
Eligible Credit Scores
Self Employed Borrowers
- If self employed, must have owned business for a minimum of 3 years.
Down Payment & Loan-to-Value Requirements
- 10% down required for FICO scores 580-599.
- As little as 3.5% down for FICO scores 600-639.
*Please note that this is not a full list of requirements and all details listed are subject to change. Contact us for additional information and to learn if you are eligible – (866) 655-0466
Mid America Mortgage, Inc.
15301 Spectrum Drive, Suite 405
Addison, TX 75001
Call Mid America Mortgage, Inc.
Toll Free: (866) 655-0466
Join the TEAM
At Mid America Mortgage, Inc. we’re always looking for talented mortgage professionals to join our growing team. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Visit our CAREERS PAGE for more information.
Equal Housing Lender | © 2018 Mid America Mortgage, Inc. | Company NMLS ID 150009 | NMLS Consumer Access
Privacy Notice | Product Examples | Legal | Texas Consumer Complaint Disclosure
Mid America Mortgage, Inc., NMLS 150009 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) is an equal opportunity lender, Arizona Lic BK 091759; licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act Lic 4131103 and Finance Lenders Law Lic 603J732; regulated by the Colorado Division of Real Estate; Georgia Lic 31847; Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee MB.6760775; Kansas Licensed Mortgage Company MC.0025093; Massachusetts Lic ML150009; New Hampshire Banking Department; Oregon ML-5045; Washington Lic CL-150009.