Fresh Start Home Loan
Is a past bankruptcy or foreclosure preventing you from getting a mortgage? With City 1st Mortgage’s Fresh Start Program, borrowers may qualify just 1-day out of bankruptcy, foreclosure, or short sale.
About Fresh Start
The Fresh Start Program is designed to help borrowers who have had a past credit event such as a foreclosure, bankruptcy, or short sale and may not qualify for a traditional mortgage. Borrowers must prove their ability to repay a mortgage and have a minimum credit score of at least 580.
With no seasoning requirements, borrowers may qualify just 1-day out of foreclosure, bankruptcy, deed-in-lieu, mortgage charge-off, or short sale.
Call us today for a free consultation – (866) 655-0466
Request Information on Fresh Start
Why Fresh Start?
If you’ve been turned down for a traditional mortgage due to a past bankruptcy, foreclosure or other past credit event, then the Fresh Start Program may be the solution to your home financing needs.
With Fresh Start, borrowers may finance up to 85% of the value of the home. The minimum FICO score is 580 and loan amounts range from $100K-$1M.
Ready to learn more? Call today for a free consultation.
Additional Features Include
- Up to 85% financing with no mortgage insurance
- No mortgage or rental pay history is required
- Minimum credit score of 580
- Loan amounts $100,000-$1,000,000
- Non warrantable condos OK
- Gift funds from family members are allowed to cover the down payment
- Fixed rate and adjustable rate options
- Available for primary residences and second homes
- Additional terms and conditions may apply. Call for details.
Equal Housing Lender | © 2019 City 1st Mortgage Services, LLC. | Company NMLS ID 3117 | NMLS Consumer Access
Privacy Notice | Terms | Texas Consumer Complaint Disclosure
City 1st Mortgage Services, LLC. (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) is an equal opportunity lender, licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act.