FHA 203K Loans
Purchase a home and get up to $35K towards additional improvements in a single loan.
Get Pre-Approved / Fast, Simple Process.
FHA 203K Renovation Loans
Get financing assistance for purchasing a home and covering renovation costs up to $35,000 in eligible updates in a single loan. Perfect for someone looking to buy a home and make some improvements.
With only 3.5% down required, 203K Streamline financing can be the perfect choice for first time home buyers!
Call us today for a free consultation and to see if you may qualify – (866) 544-7013
Request Information on 203K Financing
Basics of 203K Streamline Loans
203K Streamline Loans allow borrowers to obtain financing for a home PLUS get up to $35,000 for eligible improvements that do not include structural work. Licensed contractors must be used to complete the work.
The loans are available for most types of owner occupied properties including 1-4 unit homes, condos, and flats. Condos and homes in planned unit developments (PUDs) must be in FHA approved projects.
Ready to learn more? Call us today for a free consultation.
Additional Features Include
- Up to 6% seller contribution allowed. This means the seller of the home can help contribute towards closing costs.
- Gift funds may be allowed for full down payment, escrows, prepaids, and mortgage insurance premium.
- Minimum credit score require is 640. A FICO score below 640 requires compensating factors.
- Borrower may not have had a bankruptcy or foreclosure in the last 3 years.
- Borrowers have 6 months to complete the rehab work with a 6 month extension if necessary.
- Funds cannot be used for luxury items (e.g. swimming pools)
- Improvements must meet local building codes and pass inspection.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply. Contact us for details.
Mid America Mortgage, Inc.
15301 Spectrum Drive, Suite 405
Addison, TX 75001
Call Mid America Mortgage, Inc.
Toll Free: (866) 655-0466
Join the TEAM
At Mid America Mortgage, Inc. we’re always looking for talented mortgage professionals to join our growing team. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Visit our CAREERS PAGE for more information.
Equal Housing Lender | © 2018 Mid America Mortgage, Inc. | Company NMLS ID 150009 | NMLS Consumer Access
Privacy Notice | Product Examples | Legal | Texas Consumer Complaint Disclosure
Mid America Mortgage, Inc., NMLS 150009 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) is an equal opportunity lender, Arizona Lic BK 091759; licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act Lic 4131103 and Finance Lenders Law Lic 603J732; regulated by the Colorado Division of Real Estate; Georgia Lic 31847; Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee MB.6760775; Kansas Licensed Mortgage Company MC.0025093; Massachusetts Lic ML150009; New Hampshire Banking Department; Oregon ML-5045; Washington Lic CL-150009.